The Plaza de la Revolución is a public square in the city of Havana. Located in the homonymous municipality, the square measures 72,000 square meters. It was first constructed in times of president Fulgencio Batista, and was originally called Plaza Cívica (CIvic Square).
Tapas bar located in the central 17 Street of Vedado, the Madrigal is a meeting point with the culture of Havana. The bar itself occupies the second story of a carefully restored 1919 building, and it’s decorated with art pieces, photographs, and original artifacts related to the movies industry. The view, by the other hand, is splendid.